Located just minutes from London Bridge, these stylish serviced apartments are the ultimate in contemporary city living with stunning views.Our amenities such as broadband Internet access, flatscreen TVs and fully fitted kitchens will add convenience to your stay and make it more memorable. Our luxurious toiletries by Gilchrist and Soames and our comfy towels and linen will help you get the rest needed before your busy days in the city. One of the trendiest, up-and-coming neighbourhoods in London, your serviced apartment in Bermondsey provides easy access to exciting bars, stylish restaurants, and cutting-edge art galleries while connecting you with the rest of London with excellent public transport links.
Our serviced apartments offer remarkable views across London, being in striking distance from Europe s tallest office building, The Shard, as well as other landmarks such as Tower Bridge and The Gherkin. You will benefit from plenty of natural light and great views with the large windows in every room while thesleek modern fittings and stylish furnishings give the apartment a relaxing atmosphere. Kept in neutral tones with wooden flooring and striking artwork, these serviced apartments come with many first-rate amenities such as complimentary WiFi, spacious living spaces, comfortable sleeping quarters, and fully equipped kitchens.
Bermondsey features some of the most picturesque streets in London. Along Shad Thames, you can enjoy world-class cuisine at fine restaurants, such as at Le Pont De La Tour at Butler s Wharf. And Borough Market is without doubt the most interesting food markets in London, spoiling every visitor with choice.Many amenities are located in your neighbourhood directly while London Bridge and Borough Underground Stations are just a brief walk away from your serviced apartment. A thrilling nightlife scene and lots of historic building add to the unique charm of your area. Perfect for business or leisure travellers, these apartments are all within easy reach of the City of London, Canary Wharf and the West End.
1. Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. To settle the booking amount, we will send a secure link to pay online along with damage deposit of GBP 150 which will be refunded 2 weeks after the checkout.
3. On checkout please drop keys in the mailbox.
4. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
5. We provide extra bed at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
6. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
7. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
8. Our Standard check-in and check-out timing are:
Check-in time: Monday to Friday -1500 hrs 2030 hrs Weekends- 1500 hrs -1730 hrs Check-out time: 1000 hrs
An out of hours check in & check out is subject to availability & needs to be agreed at the time of making the booking & in case agreed the following charges apply:
Early weekday check in- £20 per hour Late weekday check in- £50 for check in between 2030-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100 Late weekday check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charge is applied.
Early weekend check in- £20 per hour Late weekend check in- £50 for check in between 1730-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100 Late weekend check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charges applied.
9. In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information: a. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection at the time of booking.
b. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should we not have heard from
Address: 199 Longlane, London SE1 4PN
You can check in from 15:00. You need to check out by 10:00.