About this Property
This large semi detached property is perfect for large families or groups of friends. It is situated opposite, and enjoys views of, Peasholm Park and is a short stroll from the sea. Scarborough is a popular destination owing to the attractions on offer, from the beach, to the museums and walking opportunities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 6 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.8 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms, en-suite toilet, living room, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/WC
- Beds: 4 single beds, 2 double beds, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: Snooker table
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire, cable TV, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven/grill, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available, travel cot and highchair
- Layout: Situated on three floors with bedrooms 1-4 on the first floor and bedrooms 5 and 6 on the second floor.
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear yard
- Parking: Private parking for 2/3 cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.