About this Property
Skylark is a dinky fisherman's cottage with plenty of character and a delightful south facing enclosed patio. It is situated in the heart of Whitby, and within walking distance you will find the beaches, harbour, Abbey, shops and eateries including the famous Magpie Cafe.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, open plan dining/living room with kitchen area
- Beds: 2 double beds
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, Sky Freeview TV, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Ceramic hob, electric oven/grill, microwave, fridge with ice box, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, travel cot available but please bring own cot linen. Please note: this property has fairly steep cottage stairs
- Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Lower ground floor, ground floor and first floor.
- Parking: Scratch cards are provided for zoned on street parking on a first come first served basis
- Outdoors: Enclosed south facing patio with garden furniture
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.