About this Property
Egton Bridge is in the Esk valley within the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and Rockley Cottage, a nineteenth century delightful property, is situated in this lovely village. It is close to the Coast to Coast walk, only a short drive from Whitby with its lovely beaches, and an ideal place from which to explore the market towns and villages of the area. The village is famous for its annual agricultural show and has a rail station, amenities such as local pubs and a restaurant as well as river fishing available from the Egton Estates.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room
- Beds: 2 king size beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with basic Sky package
- General: Night storage heaters, electric heaters, open coal/wood burning fire (starter supply of fuel provided)
- Utilities: Ceramic hob, double ovens, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer in outbuilding
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Not suitable for small children due to steep stairs. Cycles can be stored in outbuilding; garage access available via adjacent field but only in dry weather
- Layout: Property over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Patio, outdoor furniture, garden
- Parking: Parking for one or two cars on road near cottage
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.