About this Property
The Old Stables, a new dormer bungalow with private parking, is situated near West Cliff in the coastal town of Whitby. The town has a sandy beach, the ruins of a lovely Abbey and a busy harbour where fishing boats land their catch in the early mornings. Whitby is also famous for its fairs and festivals which include the Whitby Regatta.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner, cloakroom
- Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Large plasma TV with video and DVD, radio/CD player, small TV
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan, microwave, larder fridge, washer dryer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, stair gate, travel cot provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars near cottage
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.