About this Property
In one of the historic yards off Grape Lane in the coastal town of Whitby on the North East coast is a lovely cottage named Lockeys Yard. It has wonderful views of the harbour, swing bridge and town and outside there is a place to sit right by the water. Whitby's attractions include the ruins of an ancient Abbey, sandy beaches, fresh sea food, and festivals and fairs like Whitby Regatta held throughout the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite toilet, bathroom, diner/kitchen, lounge, entrance hallway
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player,
- General: Gas central heating, open fire, TV, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Small patio with seating
- Parking: No parking provided
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.