About this Property
St Hilda's View, a quaint property with stairs to two floors, is situated near Pannett Park in the west of Whitby, a coastal town in the North East of England. Whitby has a lovely beach, a busy harbour and the ruins of an historic Abbey that can be seen from the property. The town also has fairs and festivals all the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen, entrance
- Beds: Double bed
- Luxuries: TV with Freesat, DVD, radio/CD player
- General: Gas central heating, gas coal-effect fire
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks accepted all year
- Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.
- Parking: No parking provided
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.