About this Property
Close to Whitby's busy harbour, below West Cliff, is a lovely Georgian listed property called September Cottage. It is on three floors with original fireplaces and beautiful views of the sea, the ruins of Whitby Abbey and St Mary's Church, an ideal place for exploring the town and surrounding countryside. There are numerous festivals and fairs during the year in Whitby and the North Yorkshire Moors railway runs from the town to Pickering.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower, shower room, lounge, kitchen/diner, hallway, snug, landing
- Beds: Double bed, four-poster bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with freesat and DVD, radio/CD players, WiFi, video player,
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge, small freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, stairgate, high chair, travel cot provided.
- Outdoors: Patio, enclosed garden, garden furniture
- Parking: A parking permit for one car is provided for the West Cliff Car Park
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.