At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Saturday changeover
- Town centre location
- Short breaks
- 2 person discounts
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Private patio
- 1 dog welcome FREE
- Digital TV
About Waterloo Place
Offering stylish contemporary ground floor accommodation right on Whitby’s main high street, Waterloo Place is perfect for families with children and our less mobile guests. Town centre shops and amenities are right on your doorstep, and the harbour and pier a mere 5 minute stroll away. Whitby’s many attractions including the Abbey, Captain Cook Museum and the beach are within easy walking distance and a pay and display car park is just a 5 minute walk away.
Peacefully situated in a yard, Waterloo Place has double glazing and night storage heating throughout. Three steps lead up to the entrance and living space includes:-
- A modern lounge with a 32” flat-screen TV with Freesat and a DVD player which also plays CDs. Pick up radio channels via satellite TV.
- Fitted kitchen with an oven and hob, a microwave, a fridge with an ice box and an iron.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms both with access through French doors to a private cosy patio yard.
- Small double bedroom with a double bed, a modern storage unit, chest of drawers and a full length mirror.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, a mirrored wardrobe which includes drawers and a table and chair.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and wc.
- Baby bath available.
- Private patio accessed through French doors from both bedrooms.
Additional Services/ Facilities
- Gas and electric included free of charge.
- Bed linen provided – please bring along your own towels.
- Board games and playing cards.
- A small collection of DVDs and CDs.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Welcome information pack with guides on local things to do and see.
- One dog is welcome in the apartment.
- Non-smoking, however smoking is permitted in the outdoor patio area.
Weekly changeover is Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks are available. Special offers/ bargain break deals are often available. Discounts apply for two people sharing. No hidden extras – no booking fee and your dog stays FREE of charge!
Around and About
- Pay and display car park – 5 minute walk.
- Harbour and pier – 5 minute walk.
- Shops, supermarkets and restaurants – 3 minute walk.
- West Cliff leading down to the beach and long-stay parking – 10 minute walk.
- The North Yorkshire Moors Railway, which is dog friendly, is nearby.