About this Property
Lisnacrieve, a spacious nineteenth century house formerly belonging to Capt. John Harrison, is situated at the top of the village of Robin Hood's Bay on the North East coast. The village, with its pubs, cafes and shops has cobbled streets and also a lovely beach where there are rock pools to explore. Whitby and Scarborough are just a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility area with wc, half landing
- Beds: 2 double beds, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: Bidet, DVD/VCR players
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire, electric stove, TV's
- Utilities: Gas fed Aga, ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Cot, high chair and stairgates available
- Outdoors: Enclosed front garden with furniture
- Parking: Parking for one car at back of house. Any additional cars will need to use one of the public car parks.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.