About this Property
Seaton End Cottage is a charming place to enjoy a seaside holiday. Originally a fishermans dwelling it has character and amazing views of the sea and harbour and Staithes village has many attractions including its fish smokehouse, shops, galleries, cafes and tiny winding cobbled streets.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 50 yards
- Nearest amenities: Less than 50 yards
- Pets: 1 small/medium dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD/video player
- General: Night storage heaters and open fire (1 bucket of coal provided)
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, travel cot available on request. Additional coal may be purchased locally.
- Parking: Parking to load and unload only. Roadside parking at top of the village or at Glen Vale private car park at an extra cost