About this Property
The Mistal, a ground floor renovated barn at Moss Brow Farm, is situated between Sandsend and Whitby on the North East coast near a golf course and the beach. Whitby which is famous for its seafood, bustling harbour and ruined Abbey, has fairs and festivals happening all the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Beds: 2 double beds
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, radio/CD player
- General: Under floor heating
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine, freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, highchair, baby bath provided. Suitable for people with mobility problems as on ground floor.
- Layout: property all on ground floor
- Outdoors: Verandah leads to large garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.