About this Property
5 West Terrace, a period house with parking, is situated close to the Spa Pavilion in Whitby a short walk from the beach, seafront, amenities and shops. Whitby has a busy harbour where it is possible to see fishing boats landing their catch in the early morning and the ancient Abbey ruins. There are also festivals and fairs all the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, entrance lobby
- Beds: Double bed, 4 single beds, cot
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with freeview and DVD, Xbox games console, stereo with iPod compatability, flat screen freeview TV
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire
- Utilities: Electric oven with halogen hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, high chair provided. Towels are provided. Pets not allowed upstairs. No short breaks at peak times. From May-September use of a chalet on Whitby beach is available.
- Outdoors: Sitting out area, table, chairs
- Parking: Large lock-up yard with double doors at rear of house where you can park a car
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.