About this Property
Yarra House, a cottage with lovely sea views, is situated in a quiet part of the village of Robin Hood's Bay which is south of Whitby and around fifteen miles from Scarborough. The village has a beach with rock pools that are entertaining for children, and shops, cafes and pubs along cobbled streets.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan lounge/kitchen, hallway
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod docking station
- General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer. Now with unlimited WiFi.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided, please bring your own towels. Stairs that lead down to lower ground floor are rather steep
- Outdoors: Two benches on lower Bloomswell provide outdoor seating area
- Parking: Parking permit for one car provided. Not suitable for vans.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.