About this Property
Storm Cottage, a former fisherman's cottage, is in the centre of Robin Hood's Bay village and close to the beautiful beach with its rock pools. With amazing views from its own small patio the cottage offers cosy accommodation and the village with its quaint shops, pubs and cafes is minutes away. A place full of history and just a few miles away from the historic town of Whitby.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds, cot
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Night storage heaters, TV, radio/CD stereo
- Utilities: Electric oven with hob, microwave and grill, fridge
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen is provided. Please bring own towels, tea towels.
- Outdoors: Patio, deck chairs overlooking sea
- Parking: For summer only there is a permit for Bank Top and Station car park (not required in winter)
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.