About this Property
Woodside, unique, well-furnished and part of the owner's property, is situated in Briggswath close to the village of Sleights in North Yorkshire. The accommodation has lovely views of the hills and surrounding countryside, and Sleights has the amenities of a restaurant, pubs, cafe, shops and a fish and chip shop. There is a train station in Sleights from where you can go to the coastal town of Whitby or Grosmont through the Esk Valley.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom with en-suite toilet, bathroom, lounge/kitchen
- Beds: King size bed
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, radio/CD player
- General: Eco-friendly, underfloor central heating
- Utilities: Electric hob with oven, microwave, small fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks accepted all year. Property not suitable for children and is attached to owner's house. Elevated position with fairly steep driveway.
- Outdoors: Patio, table, chairs, use of garden
- Parking: Private parking next to property
- Layout: The property is set over 2 floors
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.