At a Glance
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Sofa bed
- Patio & picnic table
- Great views
- Free WiFi
- Walks nearby
About this Holiday Cottage
Pike View Cottage in Edgworth is one of four self-catering holiday chalets that we have on our working farm. Well placed for exploring nearby Bolton and Manchester, we're also close to a number of Lancashire towns but still in a peaceful location if you just want somewhere quiet to unwind. We're pet friendly with plenty of walks nearby, and the chalet has spectacular views of the surrounding moors.
- Living space is open plan and includes a lounge space with TV and DVD player as well as a double sofa bed.
- There's a dining table seating four.
- A contemporary kitchen has an oven, a fridge freezer, a microwave, dishwasher, and an electric oven and hob.
- The twin bedroom has zip and link beds which can be configured as a super kingsize double if preferred.
- The bathroom has a corner shower cubicle.
- French windows from the lounge open to a patio and small garden space where you can enjoy the views.
More about staying here
There's plenty of off road parking on the farm. Shared laundry facilities are available for a small charge, and we have drying space to store walking equipment. We accept short breaks by arrangement - minimum stay is 2 nights.