At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Changeover Friday
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Central town location
- Magnificent coastal views/balcony
About 4 St Michaels Apartment
With spectacular sea views from a cosy south facing balcony and a great central location in Lyme Regis, single storey 4 St Michaels Apartment is perfect for couples and families with older children. The seafront, town centre shops and restaurants and the famous Cobb are just a short walk away and this super stylish apartment features open plan living space and all modern facilities including WiFi. The apartment is within an architect-designed small hotel conversion and has off-street parking for one car.
Guests please note this apartment does not accept children under 10 years.
LIVING SPACE ALL ON ONE LEVEL LOCATED ON THE SECOND FLOOR:-
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, all with sea views and access out onto the cosy balcony with magnificent coastal views.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over plus wc
- Bedroom 1 - with a double bed
- Bedroom 2 - with a double bed
Facilities/ Additional Information
- A TV and DVD player
- Electric oven and a gas hob, a fridge with an icebox, a microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine
- Gas central heating and a gas fire
- Off road parking for one car
- All bed linen and utilities included - beds are made up ready for your arrival
- Towels are not provided - please bring along your own towels or hire
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available during off peak times when booked within two weeks of arrival.
Around and About
- Lyme Regis shops, restaurants, cafes and beach within walking distance
- The World Heritage Jurassic Coast - Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, West Bay - are all on your doorstep
- Visit nearby Seaton with its famous tramway and Charmouth famous for its fossils and with a Heritage coast visitor centre
- Axminster and River Cottage just inland are within easy reach