At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Deck with panoramic views
- Conservatory & cosy snug
- Pateley Bridge (8 miles)
- Beams & multi fuel stove
About this Holiday Cottage
Charming Sawmill Cottage is 1 of 3 properties at Abbey Holiday Cottages in the heart of Nidderdale. The location is spectacular, surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and just 8 miles from Pateley Bridge. Harrogate, How Stean Gorge and Fountains Abbey are all within easy reach.
- Traditional cottage, fully equipped with free WiFi included and stylish wooden flooring on the ground floor.
- Spacious sitting room with beams and cosy multi fuel stove, a flat-screen TV with Freesat, DVD, video and CD player.
- Peaceful separate snug with fabulous views.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen and dining area, featuring a fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, a washer dryer, TV, microwave and a dishwasher.
- Conservatory with access out to the deck from which there are stunning rural views.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 downstairs cloakroom.
- Double en-suite with a TV.
- Twin bedroom with a TV and Dales views. (can be configured as a super king-size double if preferred).
- Single bedroom with a TV and fantastic views.
- Main bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
The furnished outdoor deck has spectacular views across the Dale. Private parking is adjacent.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating is throughout.
- One well trained pet is welcome for a small extra charge of £10 - please do not leave pets alone in the cottage.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
Short breaks - midweek and weekend - are available off peak during the winter months. Under occupancy/ 2 person discounts are also available. Arrival is after 3pm and departure is by 10am.
Sawmill is 1 of 3 properties at Abbey Holiday Cottages in Nidderdale. Our other cottages include Holmelea sleeping 6 and The Old Joiners Shop sleeping 6.
Around and About
Our nearest shop is only 1 mile away and a village pub serving great food and drink is within walking distance. Other pubs and restaurants are nearby.
Sawmill Cottage is perfect for activity escapes - walking, golf, cycling, caving and horse riding are all easily accessed nearby. Beauty spots, famous heritage sites and popular locations including Brimham Rocks, Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal, spa town Harrogate and How Stean Gorge are all nearby.