At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Beamed lounge
- Panoramic views
- Outdoor seating area
- Stunning Nidderdale location
About this Holiday Cottage
A traditional family friendly and pet friendly cottage, The Old Joiners Shop is stone built and sits in the heart of Nidderdale on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Pateley Bridge and Harrogate are within easy reach, and the property is ideally close to some of Yorkshire's most famous heritage sites and beauty spots including Brimham Rocks, How Stean Gorge and World Heritage Site Fountains Abbey.
- Spacious sitting room with beams, a cosy multi fuel stove, a TV with Freesat channels, DVD, video and a CD Hi Fi player.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen containing a microwave, an oven and hob, dishwasher, a washer/ dryer and a fridge freezer.
- Conservatory with spectacular panoramic views.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Double en-suite.
- Two twin bedrooms - one is a fabulous attic bedroom accessible via a spiral staircase.
- TVs are included in all bedrooms.
- Main bathroom.
- A gravelled outdoor seating area equipped with a table and chairs is just to the rear of the cottage and has stunning views of the valley.
- Private parking is adjacent.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating is throughout.
- Free complimentary WiFi.
- One well behaved pet is welcome for a small additional fee of £10. (Please do not leave pets alone in the cottage).
- A cot and highchair are happily provided on request.
- Bed linen, towels, fuel and power are all inclusive in booking price.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
Short breaks - midweek and weekend - are available during low season winter months. Arrival is after 3pm and departure by 10am. Two person/ under occupancy discounts apply.
We also offer a two person discount of £40 for Sawmill and £50 on our two other properties.
The Old Joiners Shop is 1 of 3 properties at Abbey Holiday Cottages. Our other properties include Holmelea sleeping 6 and Sawmill Cottage sleeping 5.
Around and About
The nearest shop is just 1 mile away and a pub serving food is within walking distance. Nearby Pateley Bridge just 8 miles away has a sports centre and swimming pool, or try a range of great outdoor activity days at nearby How Stean Gorge only 1.5 miles from the cottage. Golf, fishing, walking, cycling and horse riding are all available locally.