About this Property
The Potash, an old thatched house with original features, is situated between the villages of Cretingham and Brandeston with views across river and fields. Each village has a pub, shop and church, Cretingham has a golf course, and the market town of Framlingham, famous for its castle, is only five miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, 1 bathroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 2 double beds, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: Oil heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided
- Outdoors: Large garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample off road