About this Holiday Cottage
The upper level of a barn, The Hayloft at Cranberries Hideaway in Kilmington near Axminster is a beautifully converted barn loft on the Devon and Dorset border. Restored using eco-friendly materials, our two bedroom barn loft features beautiful vaulted ceilings and blends luxurious contemporary furnishings with period features. The barn is perfect for families and couples, and also has air source heating and a natural spring water supply together with WiFi throughout. Offering exceptional self-catering accommodation with views towards the Axe Valley, The Hayloft is within easy reach of the Jurassic Heritage Coast and Lyme Regis. The market town of Axminster is just 2 miles from the farm and discounted private dining at River Cottage is available to all our guests.
- Two bedroom barn loft sleeping four guests with a contemporary style throughout.
- King-size double bedroom and a twin bedroom with ultra comfy beds. Both bedrooms have en-suite showers.
- Open plan living space with hi-tech facilities including an LCD TV and an iPod docking station.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and a clothes dryer.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- LCD TVs with Sky package and DVDs in bedrooms and the lounge.
- Bed linen, towels and heating are all included.
- Welcome pack with starter essentials.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- The cottage is set within 100 acres of private countryside featuring woodland, fields and rivers.
- Children's play area with a trampoline and a climbing frame.
- Secure parking and bicycles are also available within the farm for guest use.
- Weddings, events and facilities for corporate/ team building groups.
- Spa offering a range of treatments.
- Onsite activities including archery, vintage tea parties, chocolate making experiences and more.
- Numerous offsite activities are available locally including off roading, go karting and paintballing.