About this Holiday Cottage
The Stables barn at Cranberries Hideaway in Kilmington near Axminster covers the ground floor of our beautiful eco-friendly barn conversion dating form 1750. Perfect for luxury group family holidays and pamper short breaks, The Stables blends traditional charm with contemporary design, featuring all essentials including WiFi, a fully fitted kitchen and a welcome pack on arrival. Guests have open access to 100 acres of idyllic surrounding countryside and spa treatments are available onsite. Cranberries is perfect for group gatherings, weddings, events and family holidays.
- Sleeps 6 in luxurious open plan living space.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Two bedrooms - a spacious king-size double with an LCD TV, an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower.
- Bedroom two is a large bedroom (ideal for family groups and for Hen Parties) sleeping four with a king-size double bed, a sofa bed and a single bed plus an en-suite shower room with a spacious double shower cubicle.
- Fitted kitchen with a microwave, washing machine and all essentials.
- The sitting room area is contemporary with a dining area and a large LCD TV with Ipod dock.
On & Offsite Facilities
- Cots and highchairs are available.
- Children's play areas with a climbing frame and a trampoline.
- Enjoy a range of spa treatments in our new onsite spa.
- The Stables benefits from wheelchair access making it ideal for less mobile guests.
- Onsite activities include vintage tea parties, pottery classes, archery and more.
- Offsite activities easily accessed include 4x4 off road driving, sea fishing, go karting, quad biking and paintballing.
- Secure parking is on-site and we're perfectly placed for touring, just 2 miles from Axminster and River Cottage Canteen and only a short drive from the beautiful Jurassic Heritage Coast.