About this Property
This wonderful barn conversion sits next to the owner's pretty gardens and offers quiet, secluded and cosy accommodation for families, couples and groups. With plenty of pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area, guests can enjoy the finer aspects of countryside living whilst simultaneously taking in its evident natural beauty. This property features comfortable furniture, tasteful decoration and well-maintained utilities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 17 miles
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Dog allowed. Note: dog must be kept out of bedrooms
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, CD hi-fi, WiFi
- General: Night storage heaters
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with 1 sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
- Beds: 1 Adult sofa bed, 1 Double bed, 1 King-size bed
- Other: Bike storage, Travel cot and games provided.
- Outdoors: Courtyard with access to owner's gardens
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
- Note: For 2017 bookings - changeover day is a Friday.
- Mobile signal - variable