About this Property
Guests of all ages will enjoy the facilities provided on this small development of four refurbished historic properties. Pilgrims Prospect comes with access to an indoor heated pool, a games room, gardens with a summerhouse and outdoor chess and a private track with access directly to the beach. The beach at Bacton is sandy and often quiet, there are coastal walks and countryside cycle rides locally and the Norfolk Broads are within driving distance.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms (infants are counted as a member of the party)
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, shared exercise room and laundry
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, shared indoor heated swimming pool and sauna available to guests from 8am-8pm -(from July 2017 11am to 4pm)
no lifeguard so some sensible restrictions apply, exercise machinery and air hockey/table football available in shared games room
- General: Gas central heating, flame effect fire, TV, radio/CD player.
- Utilities: Electric cooker/grill, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge with ice box, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared laundry
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own pool and beach towels. Books, games, CDs and access to WiFi. Please note: that the bedrooms are galleried and separated by heavy curtains - caution must be taken with young children
- Outdoors: Private garden area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, access to shared gardens with summerhouse and games
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car, free public car park 30m away