At a Glance
- Quality affordable accommodation
- Ideal for couples/ solo guests
- Licensed cafe bar
- Free parking & onsite shop
- Chargeable laundry facility
- Fitness centre
About this Accommodation
Situated within the beautiful grounds of University Campus Penryn, our Glasney Rooms offer a comfortable and well equipped base for summer holidays or short breaks to the scenic coastline of South Cornwall. Choose from our Budget, Standard or Premium accommodation which all boost their own ensuite shower room and use of the great range of onsite facilities.
Our affordable stylish accommodation is ideally placed for nights out - we're situated close to the many great bars and restaurants around the lively harbour towns of Penryn and Falmouth.
Our guests can enjoy our additional onsite facilities including:-
- BBQ areas.
- Equipment storage.
- Laundry facilities.
- Free car parking.
- A shop, good public transport links and our licensed Koofi Café-bar.
- Our Glasney Lodge reception is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and our staff are only too happy to help.
- Fitness Centre (passes are available to purchase by our summer guests)
Availability & Prices
Our accommodation is available over the summer months only (July & August) and rates start from £54 per room per night. Children are welcome. No pets.
Around and About
- Glasney Rooms is ideally placed for exploring Cornwall.
- Amenities including a supermarket, plus bus and train links in Penryn town are within walking distance.
- A choice of spectacular beaches are only a short distance away including Maeonporth sandy cove beach, Swanpool beach, Gyllyngvase beach only 10 minutes from Falmouth centre and golden sandy Castle Beach great for rockpooling and snorkelling.
- Falmouth attractions including sailing, watersports and the National Maritime Museum are just minutes away.
- We're surrounded by numerous outdoor activity opportunities from cycling and horse riding to surfing, watersports and golf.
- Top Cornwall attractions including the Eden Project, Geevor Tin Mine and the Camel Trail are nearby.