At a Glance
- Quality affordable accommodation
- Ideal for couples/ individual guests
- Licensed cafe bar
- Free parking & onsite shop
- Chargeable laundry facility
- Sports centre with gym, classes and court hire
About this Accommodation
Affordable summer accommodation set within the heart of Cornwall. Glasney Rooms offer aparthotel style double and twin en suite bedrooms on the picturesque grounds of University Campus Penryn. A comfortable and well equipped base for summer holidays or short breaks to the scenic coastline of South Cornwall. Choose from our range of en suite accommodation, available as individual rooms or as a self-contained 7-bed flat, all with en suite shower rooms and use of the wide range of onsite facilities.
Our affordable accommodation is ideally placed for nights out - we're situated close to the many great bars and restaurants around the lively harbour towns of Penryn and Falmouth.
Our guests can enjoy our additional onsite facilities including:-
- BBQ areas.
- Equipment storage.
- Laundry facilities.
- Free car parking.
- A shop, good public transport links and our licensed café/bar.
- Our Glasney Lodge reception is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and our staff are only too happy to help.
- Sports Centre with gym, fitness classes and indoor court hire.
Availability & Prices
Our accommodation is available over the summer months only (July & August) and rates start from £59 per room per night. Children are welcome. No pets.
Around and About
- Glasney Rooms is ideally placed for exploring Cornwall.
- Local facilities including a supermarket, plus bus and train links in Penryn town are within walking distance.
- A choice of spectacular beaches are only a short distance away including Maenporth sandy cove beach, Swanpool beach, Gyllyngvase beach only 10 minutes from Falmouth centre and golden sandy Castle Beach great for rockpooling and snorkelling.
- Falmouth attractions including sailing, watersports and the National Maritime Museum are just minutes' drive away.
- Nearby are many outdoor activity opportunities from cycling and horse riding to surfing, watersports and golf.
- Top Cornwall attractions including the Eden Project, Geevor Tin Mine and the Camel Trail are nearby.