About this Property
One of four cottages available to rent separately or together, Pilgrims Progress offers the ideal setting for a family or group holiday. The shared indoor pool is heated year round, and there is also a games room for guests use with table hockey and football - perfect for teenagers and big kids! Bacton is a delightful place to get away from it all, and has a sandy beach as well as being within reach of the Norfolk Broads and the historic city of Norwich.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms (infants are counted as a member of the party)
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living room, kitchen/dining room, shared exercise room and laundry
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, coffee machine, shared indoor heated swimming pool and sauna available to guests from 11.00am to 16.00pm.
- no lifeguard so some sensible restrictions apply, exercise machinery and air hockey/table football available in shared games room
- General: Gas central heating, TV with digital set-top box, radio/CD player
- Utilities: Electric cooker/grill, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge with ice box, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared laundry
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided but please bring your own pool/beach towels. Highchair, Books, games, CDs and access to WiFi
- Outdoors: Private garden area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, access to shared gardens with summerhouse and games
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car, free public car park 30m away