At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Sea views
- Welcome information pack
- Friday changeover
- Freesat TV
- Shared courtyard
- Central Whitby location
- Short breaks
About Lighthouse View Cottage
Lighthouse View is a holiday cottage gem in the heart of Whitby only a 3 to 4 minute stroll from the harbourside and beach. Fully equipped to cater for all your self-catering needs, this charming and spacious property has a fully fitted kitchen, digital TV and a shared courtyard area. The cottage also benefits from partial side views of the sea and Whitby lighthouse, hence its name. FREE unlimited WiFi is included!
Sleeping up to 4 guests with ease, living space comprises:-
- A fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, washing machine, a fridge, fitted units and a cooker.
- Spacious lounge with ample comfortable seating and a coal effect blow heater, Freesat TV , a DVD player and a radio/ CD player.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- 1 double with a combi TV and DVD player – sleeps two.
- 1 twin with combi TV/ DVD and side sea views towards Whitby lighthouse, plus an en-suite wc.
- Fantastic bathroom with a walk-in jet powered shower, wash basin, wc and a baby bath.
- Shared outdoor courtyard with furniture.
Additional Facilities/ Services
- Full gas central heating.
- Bed linen is provided, however please bring along your own towels.
- Hairdryer, mini radio and CD.
- Welcome information pack.
- Board games and playing cards.
- The cottage is non-smoking – guests are permitted to smoke in the communal outdoor courtyard area.
- Pets are welcome FREE of charge.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Satellite TV with over 200 Freeview channels.
Weekly bookings are from Friday to Friday. Short breaks are available. Look out for our regular special offers. Arrival is from 3pm and departure is by 10am.
Around and About
Lighthouse View is only minutes from Whitby’s many attractions and events including the Abbey, the Captain Cook Museum, shops, restaurants, the harbour and beach.
Visit the Whitby Museum with is famous Whitby Jet collection. The cottage is ideally close to Whitby’s famous Dracula Experience attraction. We’re ideal as festival and events accommodation from Goth Festivals to Whitby Folk Week and the Regatta.