At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Saturday changeover
- Discounts for 2 person occupancy
- Ground floor apartment
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Freesat TV
About Direct Whitby Apartment
Perfect for families and couples, Direct Whitby Apartment offers stylish ground floor accommodation right on the high street. The beach, harbour, shops and attractions are just a few minutes' stroll away, and the property includes a cosy private patio and FREE unlimited WiFi. One dog is welcome at no additional cost, and this central Whitby Apartment is available for short breaks - perfect for year round escapes on the Yorkshire Coast.
Three steps lead up to the apartment entrance into living space including:-
- A comfortable contemporary lounge with a 32" flat-screen TV with Freesat channels and a DVD player (can be used for radio channels and to play CDs).
- Fitted kitchen area with a microwave, a fridge with an icebox, an iron, an oven and hob.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - a cosy double with storage unit, chest of drawers and a full length mirror.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom with mirrored wardrobe, table and chair.
- Bathroom with a walk-in shower and a wc.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Gas and electric included.
- Bed linen and tea towels provided - please bring along your own towels.
- Double glazing and night storage heating.
- Collection of DVDs and CDs.
- Welcome information pack on local attractions and activities.
- One dog welcome.
- Non-smoking - guests are permitted to smoke in the private patio area.
- Board games and playing cards.
- Family friendly and accessible ground floor accommodation ideal for less mobile guests.
Changeover for weekly bookings is Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks are offered and regular bargain breaks/ special offer deals are available. Arrival is from 3pm and departure is by 10am.
Direct Whitby Apartment is one of a selection of stylish properties we have available in Whitby town centre - find out more on our website.
Around and About
- Pay and display car park, the harbour and pier - 5 minutes' walk.
- Shops, restaurants, supermarkets - 3 minute walk.
- West Cliff, the beach and long stay parking - 10 minute walk away.
- The North Yorkshire Moors Railway (dogs welcome) is within easy walking distance.
- Whitby's many attractions - the Abbey, museum, Whitby Jet shops and the Captain Cook Museum are all nearby.