At a Glance
- Two cottages - sleep 4 & 2
- Welcome pack
- Four acre gardens
- Stunning rural views
- Balcony/ patio
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Single storey
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Rated 'excellent on Tripadvisor
About Pant-Teg Cottages
Peacefully situated pet friendly cottages, Pant-Teg Cottage sleeping 4 and Pant-Teg Bach sleeping 2 are perfect retreats in the heart of Wales. The Cottages sit within four acres of beautiful gardens rich in wildlife with a small pond and tumbling brook surrounded by meadows. Each has FREE WiFi internet access and a welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk, a bottle of wine, chocolates, fresh fruit, fresh eggs and home made cakes or biscuits.
Pant-Teg Cottage - Sleeps 4
A former pottery set high on the bank behind our B&B farmhouse, Pant-Teg Cottage has stunning views and is beautifully converted with double glazing and central heating, WiFi and a private furnished patio with BBQ. Steps lead up to the cottage with living space all on one level, including:-
- An open plan kitchen, lounge and diner with a dining table and chairs, two comfortable sofas, a TV with Freeview channels, a DVD and a CD radio cassette.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a fridge-freezer, an electric oven and grill, gas hob, a microwave, dishwasher, a slow cooker, crockery, china, pots, pans and utensils, ironing facilities, cleaning products and a washing machine - all necessary kitchen essentials.
- A very popular nutfeeder is outside the kitchen window offering great views whilst doing the washing up!
- Tourist information leaflets and local maps are provided along with various homely items.
- Open plan living space leads into two bedrooms including:-
- Double bedroom with a king-size bed, ample storage space and an en-suite with a shower, wash basin and wc.
- Twin bedroom with storage space and en-suite facilities with a shower, wash basin and a wc.
- Fresh bed linen and towels are included, and a cleaning service provided with weekly stays or more.
Pant-Teg Bach - Sleeps 2
Sunny and south facing Pant-Teg Bach is perfect for couples or two friends sharing, with glorious valley views. Its sits in the East side of our house, and features a large furnished balcony. WiFi and a welcome pack are included. Living space is all on one level with cosy underfloor heating and comprises:-
- An entrance porch with space for shoes and coats, a washing machine and a drying rack.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner with a dining table and chairs just by the window affording views out the window to a popular nut feeder - great viewing during mealtimes.
- Lounge area with comfy two seater reclining sofa, a TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player, a CD and radio.
- French doors lead out from the lounge to the spacious balcony with table and chairs.
- A collection of tourist information leaflet guides, maps, books and games.
- Well equipped kitchen with an electric oven and grill, a ceramic hob, a fridge, freezer, microwave and all necessary kitchen accessories including china, pots, pans, utensils, crockery and ironing facilities.
- A king-size bedroom with zip and link beds configured as a king-size double or twin beds with a dressing table, bedside tables and wardrobe storage.
- Shower room with a walk-in shower, wash basin and a wc.
- Bath/ hand towels and bed linen are all provided - beds are made up ready for your arrival.
Other Things to Note
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Full cleaning service with fresh bed linen and towels included for one week stays or more.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in Cottages, but we do request dogs are not left alone in properties and are well supervised in the grounds as we have various animals including two cats, chickens and goats.
- Cottages are non-smoking - guests may smoke outside in the grounds only.
- Idyllic peaceful and traffic free location.
Flexible changeover dependent on availability. Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays. Call us direct for more information - or book direct online.
Around and About
- Llanfair Clydogau, our local village, has a village stores.
- The cottages are just 5 miles from Tregaron and 6 miles from Lampeter.
- Pant-Teg is perfectly placed for exploring the Welsh coast and countryside. We nestle on the lower slopes of the Cambrian Mountains, within easy reach of Cardigan Bay and bordering Carmarthenshire.
- A wide choice of gentle and more challenging walks surround us, easily accessed direct from your cottage door.
- Local activities including cycling, walking, horse-riding, canoeing and fishing on the River Teifi.
- Gilgwyn golf club at Llangybi is only 4 miles away.
Pant-Teg (postcode SA48 8LL) is easily reached just off the B4343, situated on a horseshoe (back) road about the same distance from Llanfair Clydogau and Llanddewi Brefi. Detailed directions are available on our website.
Nearest Airport - Cardiff (137km). Nearest Ferry Port is Fishguard, our nearest motorway exit is the M4, junction 49 (55km) and our nearest railway station is Carmarthen (47km).