About this Property
This pretty thatched cottage dates from the early 18th Century and features both front and rear gardens, a warm and welcoming interior and a peaceful charm. Comfortably furnished, it has been tastefully decorated and has modern utilities. Only a short stroll from the beach, guests can also enjoy the selection of interweaving paths which are close by. This property is an excellent base to return to after a day out.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- General: O.F.C.H., Inglenook fireplace with electric wood-burning effect stove
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Range cooker, Gas hob, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Tumble dryer
- Rooms: 5 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Bread oven/Snug room, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Sitting room, 1 Utility room, 1 Cloakroom, 1 En-suite shower room, Outhouse
- Beds: 2 King-size beds, Twin beds, Zip-and-Link 2'6" beds can be made into a double bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels, WiFi, Books, CDs and games, Telephone for incoming and local calls, 2 Travel cots, 2 High chair. Please note: steep staircases and low beams.
- Outdoors: Front garden. Rear enclosed garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars
- Reduced occupancy for four people in low season is available for £500 per week, using bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.
- Mobile signal - weak