About this Property
This wonderful traditional farm barn conversion has been highly praised by previous guests. Customers can enjoy a large games barn with snooker table, pool table, table football and play area. Only a few steps from the front door are a multitude of beautiful walks through the owner's tracks and water meadow. This particular cottage retains a traditional aesthetic, providing a tranquil stay.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player
- General: G.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with Sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 2 Double beds, Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Access to tumble dryer and outside drying area. Notes: £100 security deposit, payable on arrival, when booking three or more properties. Layout of the first floor galleried bedrooms more suited to family use.
- Outdoors: Walled patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
- Mobile signal - variable