About this Property
Stuckie Ben, a terraced cottage, is situated in the South Green area of Southwold near the sea and close to the market place. This seaside town has many attractions which include a lovely pier, interesting shops and places to eat, and it is a drive away from the nature reserve of Minsmere.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, 1 shower room, open plan sitting/dining areas, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- General: Full central heating, gas coal-effect fire, TV
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided. Please note one side of bed in Bedroom 1 is against the wall
- Parking: Roadside