At a Glance
- 7 Cottages - sleep 2-9
- Outdoor heated pool
- Pets corner
- Beach 2 miles
- Set in 8 acres
- Large groups welcome
About Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages
Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages are 7 stunning self-catering properties in Pembrokeshire, set within 8 acres of rolling farmland just 2 miles from award-winning Poppit Sands Beach and the Coast Path. Dolphin watching on Cardigan Bay is within easy reach and a wide choice of watersports and outdoor activities are available in the local area. Sleeping 2 to 9 guests, cottages are available to book individually or together for larger groups of up to 40 - perfect for special occasions, parties and weddings. Onsite family friendly facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, children's play area and a pets corner.
Cottages sleep 2 to 9 guests. For larger groups book Bwthyn Derw/Oak Cottage with Bwthyn Onnen/Ash Cottage for up to 13 guests. We can cater for large groups of up to 40 guests.
Open all year round for short breaks and holidays, our immaculate cottages are perfect for couples, large family groups and friends sharing. All 7 cottages include WiFi internet access, and some are pet friendly.
- Trenewydd Farmhouse - Sleeps 6-8, with 3 bedrooms. The farmhouse has a double, twin and family bedroom plus a very large bathroom with a double bath and double shower. The spacious lounge includes Freeview TV, a DVD player and a collection of books, games and DVDs. A well equipped kitchen has all you'll need, and French doors lead out to your own private lawned area with outdoor furniture. The farmhouse is a very comfortable property with spectacular views. (Discounts are available for 4 guests staying in 2 double bedrooms).
- Ty Twt - Cosy Cottage - Sleeps 2, a real romantic bolthole with a four poster king-size bed and a hot-tub Champagne, chocolates, roses or a pamper massage can all be arranged. Cosy Cottage is perfect for couples and young families, featuring original beams, a stylish modern kitchen and lounge. A private flower garden with charming summer house and deck area are also included.
- Ty Canol - Middle House - Sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 bedroom both in honey coloured Welsh Pine and soft furnishings. Dogs are welcome in this cottage by prior arrangement - please request when booking.
- Ty Mawr - Large House - Sleeps up to 5 - 3 bedrooms and a bathroom are on the ground floor. Stairs lead up to open plan first floor living space including a lounge, dining and kitchen area - all with superb views of the garden and pool.
- Bwthyn Castan - Chestnut Cottage - Sleeps up to 5 guests with 2 bedrooms, a double and a second bedroom with adult-sized bunk beds and a single bed. Ideal for family groups, and wheelchair accessible. Patio area with ramp access into the lounge.
- Bwthyn Onnen - Ash Cottage - Sleeps 4 with a double and twin bedroom. Living space is homely with original beams, digital TV and a DVD/ CD player. DVDs, books and games are available in reception. The kitchen includes all essentials - a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer and a microwave.
- Bwthyn Derw - Oak Cottage - our largest cottage sleeping up to 9 guests in 4 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms. Living space includes a fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and a fridge freezer. Bwthyn Derw interlinks with Bwthyn Onnen to accommodate large groups of up to 13 guests in 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and Bwthyn Derw's dining area seats up to 16 guests.
Facilities and Services
- Large communal 40' outdoor heated swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September).
- BBQ area.
- Cottages are set within 8 acres of farmland and landscaped gardens, surrounded by a woodland valley.
- Cots, stairgates and highchairs are available.
- Dog walking areas in surrounding farm fields.
- Pets Corner with feeding and cuddling sessions most evenings at about 5.30pm - children adore our friendly guinea-pigs, rabbits and our Shetland ponies Yorkie and Galaxy.
- Central Receptional area with a collection of maps, information on local walking and cycling routes, tourist information, DVDs, books, games and puzzles.
- 10% discount for guests at a local outdoor activity centre.
- WiFi internet access available in all cottages.
Short breaks, weekly bookings and long stays are all available. Weekly changeover days are usually a Friday or Saturday. We can accommodate large groups of up to 40 guests, ideal for all kinds of celebrations, occasions, wedding parties and more.
We also offer bed and breakfast accommodation in the Farmhouse or any of the cottages.
Around and About
Award-winning Poppit Sands Beach and the start of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path are only 2 miles away, and we're a mere 3 miles from the Ceredigion Coastal Path and Cardigan Bay where you can pick up dolphin watching boat trips.
Fabulous family attractions in the area include Oakwood Theme Park, Cardigan Island Farm Park, Henllys Castle and Cardigan Wildlife Centre. Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay are great outdoor activity centres. Access a range of activities in the local area including angling, cycling, walking and nature reserves. Walking bus services in the area including the Cardigan Bay walkers bus make it easy to move around and explore.
For guests arriving by car, use Sat Nav postcode SA43 3BJ. On arrival at Cardigan take the A487 heading towards Fishguard for about 2 miles. When you reach a large green road sign, take a right turn signed for Moylegrove. Continue for about 1 mile, past Trefigin Farm on the left, then over a small crossroads following signs for our B&B. You will soon spot Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages on the left - our signpost is on the wall. Welcome, and please come into our main reception area.