About this Property
With its attractive Georgian buildings, pretty beach huts and shingle beach, Aldeburgh is a good location for a peaceful family holiday. Crag cottage is tastefully furnished with interesting antiques and original artwork, this comfortable cottage benefits from views of the North sea and town of Aldeburgh.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, inernet radio with Pod dock
- General: Gas central heating, Freesat TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, , Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite Cloakroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room,
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Divan fold-out bed (1)
- Other: Towels, Wi-Fi, phone for incoming calls, books, game,s binoculars and towels provided.
- Parking: Roadside parking.