About this Property
The Rabbit Hole, an apartment on one level, is situated within the owner's grounds in Limpenhoe, a village close to the Norfolk Broads and less than two miles from Reedham with its ferry across the River Yare. The east coast is only a short drive away, and the location is good for walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing with the reserve of Strumpshaw Fen close to the village.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: One small dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, open plan room, kitchen area, shower room
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, WiFi
- General: Electric wall-mounted radiators, underfloor heating in shower room
- Utilities: Electric fan-assisted oven and two rings, microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels and travel cot provided. Shared washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer available in outhouse. Travel cot.
- Outdoors: Terrace, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample parking at side of properties
- Mobile signal variable.