At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Designated parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden & patio
- Play area with trampoline
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
About The Olde Coach House - Sleeps 8
A superb four bedroom cottage perfect for large family groups, The Olde Coach House is just 2 miles from Bude's family fun beaches and surf schools. North Coast theme parks and family farm parks are right on your doorstep, and guests have inclusive use of an onsite communal play area with swings and a trampoline (shared with our other family friendly cottages). The property has a character 'upside down' design with living areas on the first floor taking full advantage of spectacular sea and country views.
- The Olde Coach House sits right in the middle of a pretty courtyard which features two other barn conversions.
- Upside down design with sitting room and balcony on the first floor - both with fantastic views.
- First floor sitting room with TV, DVD player, ample comfy seating and views.
- First floor furnished balcony with views towards Widemouth Bay and Bude's beach bays. (a great spot for star gazing - here at Wooldown we have minimum light pollution).
- Fully fitted kitchen with an electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer, a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Most bedroom are situated on the ground floor.
- Master king-size four poster bedroom with en-suite containing a spa bath with shower over.
- Double and twin bedrooms with patio doors out to the enclosed garden.
- Family bathroom with a spa bath and shower over.
- Fluffy soft towels and locally made, herbal infused toiletries provided.
- First floor twin bedroom with adjacent family bathroom containing a bath with shower over.
- Enclosed garden with spacious furnished patio area and BBQ - a perfect space for family gatherings on warm summer evenings.
- Ample parking for 3 cars.
- Shared play area with swings and a trampoline.
- Central heating - all electric, heating and bed linen is included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate all available.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Non-smoking and no pets please.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Tea towels, dishwasher tablets and kitchen essentials supplied.
- Onsite pamper room - browse available treatments on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Fluffy soft towels and fine St Kitts Herbery toiletries provided.
Short breaks are available. Saturday to Saturday changeover applies from the end of June to the end of August.
Around and About
- Bude (2 miles).
- Widemouth Bay, Sandymouth and Crooklets are all within 3 miles of the cottage.
- Family attractions within easy reach include the Milky Way (18 miles) and the Big Sheep (25 miles).
- Crealy Theme Park (32 miles) and little Trethorne Leisure Farm (17 miles).
- Children will adore Hidden Valley Discovery Park (20 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.