About this Property
This charming and comfortable Edwardian cottage has plenty of character and sits in a quiet part of Orford, yet within easy reach of the quay, shops and pubs. The town's castle keep offers great views over the local area, where guests can enjoy sailing, boating and walking as well as outings to local nature reserves and the Suffolk coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A single pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Open fire
- General: Night storage heaters, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: Single beds (3), Double bed (1)
- Other: High chair available. Note: steep stairs and Attic bedroom not suitable for small children due to access.
- Outdoors: Small seating area with furniture.
- Parking: Roadside parking