About this Property
This pretty Suffolk cottage dates from the 17th century and is full of character features such as exposed beams, sloping ceilings and a woodburning stove. Cosy, comfortable and welcoming, this property is situated in the tranquil and beautiful village of Middleton and just a few miles from the coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: One dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: HD TV, DVD player, CD radio, Woodburner
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Gas hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer,
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En suite shower room, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen,
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double bed (1)
- Other: Bed linen, towels, books and games provided.
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with decking and furniture.
- Access: Driveway parking for two cars