About this Property
This traditional farm oast has been beautifully converted and features a number of original features including an Aga cooker in the kitchen and traditional beams throughout the cottage's four unique bedrooms. Combining original charm with modern luxury, the house includes its own selection of DVDs, books and games, whilst outside the courtyard, BBQ and outside dining area are ideal for enjoying the peaceful countryside location. The property set against the rural Kent landscape, is ideally located, within reach of a number of exciting attractions and the amenities of nearby Mayfield town.
- Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 20 miles
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed at t his property
- Short breaks: Winter months only
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Underfloor heating, radiators, woodburning stove
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven with hob, four door Aga, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 4 single beds
- Other: Bedlinen, towels and first basket of logs provided. WiFi available. Telephone for emergencies. Please note: This property is on a working sheep farm. £100 cash security deposit payable on arrival
- Outdoors: Spacious lawned garden with paved seating area and shaded loggia. Outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Parking: Parking at rear of property
- Also Provided: Telephone for emergencies. Logs.
- Notes: The Oast is on a working sheep farm. If you would like to entertain any additional guests during your stay - please enquire when booking or with the owner who lives next door.
- Security Deposit: £100 cash security deposit payable on arrival.