About this Property
Mill Cottage, converted from a farm building with lovely views over a pond and paddocks, is situated on a working farm in Benenden, near Cranbrook in Kent. It is an ideal place from which to explore the attractions of a number of castles and gardens, including Sissinghurst, Scotney, Leeds and Hever Castles, a reservoir, National Trust properties and Finchcocks Museum.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach:19 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, shower room, sitting room/dining area, kitchen area, cloakroom
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Enclosed patio, lawned garden, patio furniture
- Parking: Ample for two to three cars
- Also Provided: Hairdryer. Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request - please advise when booking. Chest freezer available in owners' garage if required.
- Notes: There are footpaths that cross the farm land, plus fishing. There is a fenced pond in front of the property, outside the cottage garden, (children must be supervised).
- A £50 security deposit payable on arrival.