About this Property
Hoplets One, with its own rear garden and set in farmland, is part of a row of converted cottages with original features, near The Hop Farm in West Farleigh in Kent. Close by is the town of Tunbridge Wells, and there are numerous properties owned by the National Trust to visit as well as lovely walks nearby. Local towns offer easy access by train to London.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 32 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 mile
- Short breaks: Will consider
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wall mounted TV with Freeview and DVD, Radio/CD player
General: Underfloor heating, log effect electric fire
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 shower room
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed- can be converted into 2 singles
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi available .
- Outdoors: Small patio area with furniture and lovely views
- Parking: Cars can be unloaded in gravelled courtyard next to the property, then parked next to the owners' house nearby.