At a Glance
- 1 of 9 award-winning cottages
- Sleeps 2
- Gardens with summerhouse
- Romantic retreat for couples
About Stable Cottage
For romantic short breaks near Scarborough, Stable Cottage is a delightful single storey self catering property in a fantastic location on the edge of the North York Moors. Appointed to a high standard, the property retains plenty of traditional charm and character. An indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are onsite and free to use during your stay. The accommodation is ideal for couples, offering a cosy and comfortable ambience, a well furnished lounge and dining room with wonderful views towards the sea.
- Stable Cottage sleeps 2 guests and has a stylish double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, featuring a bath and shower.
- The lounge has good entertainment options, with a colour TV, DVD and CD player.
- A well equipped modern kitchen has quality modern appliances including a dishwasher, a 4 ring gas cooker, microwave and fridge freezer.
- A welcome tray and fresh flowers are available on arrival. Champagne or groceries can be arranged on request.
- The cottage has cosy gas central heating throughout.
- Bed linen, towels and electric heating are included in booking price.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi whirlpool spa.
- Changing rooms, shower and WC, poolside playpen and tropical flower/plant displays.
- Award-winning gardens with a summerhouse, a perfect space for relaxing and BBQs. The garden has panoramic views of surrounding countryside, the coast and the Castle.
- Teddy Bear's Cottage - a perfect playhouse for younger children with its own fenced garden and picnic area.
- A well equipped adventure playground ideal for older children, plus space for ball games.
- Laundry/ library room with automatic washing machines, tumble dryers, a library, DVDs, CDs, games, books and a payphone.
- Garden facilities include BBQs, racquet games, croquet sets and a summerhouse.
- Baby-sitters can be arranged on request.
- Ample parking with security lighting is adjacent to cottages.
- Milk, juice and dairy products delivery can be arranged on request.
- All cottages have a selection of tourist information guides and brochures.
Check-in is from 4pm (no earlier please). We request prompt departure by 10am. Cottages are open all year round, with short breaks available from October to April inclusive of a flexible start date.
All nine cottages booked together can accommodate up to 45 guests - perfect for large family groups or friends sharing. Properties are positioned conveniently close to each other and to onsite leisure facilities.