At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Playstation 2
- Stunning harbour views
About Rose Cottage
Centrally situated in Whitby, spacious 3 bedroom Rose Cottage has spectacular views of the harbour and is only a short walk from the Abbey, shops, inns and cafes. Perfect for large family groups or friends/couples sharing, this attractive Whitby property includes free WiFi and a Playstation2.
- Ground floor living and dining room area with a TV, DVD, stylish sofa seating, Playstation2, a cosy gas fire and a dining table with 6 chairs.
- Fitted modern kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and hob and a microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Upstairs (first floor) double bedroom with a TV.
- Bathroom (first floor) with a large shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
- Twin bedroom (second floor) with a TV and DVD player.
- Double bedroom (second floor).
An enclosed outdoor space is to the front of the property.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels are supplied.
- Pets are welcome for a small extra charge.
Changeover day is flexible and short breaks are available.
Around and About
The cottage sits close to the riverside, a short stroll from town centre attractions and amenities, the harbour, Abbey and coast path. Pick up the North Yorkshire Moors Railway at nearby Whitby station.