At a Glance
About Bridge View Apartment
Stylish Bridge View Apartment is a spacious modern 3 bedroom property in the heart of Whitby with views across to the swing bridge. Attractions and amenities are all close to hand. The cottage, which is accessed from Church Street, is just a short walk from shops, inns, cafes, the harbour and the Captain Cook Museum. One small pet is welcome by prior arrangement for an extra fee.
- Access via Church Street into a spacious ground floor entrance hall and utility room offering ample storage for bikes, pushchairs and coats.
- Character 'upside down' design with a large sitting room on the first floor featuring a TV with Sky Plus, a DVD player, dining table and very comfortable large sofas.
- Fully fitted kitchen, also on the first floor with all essential appliances including an oven, microwave, kettle, a fridge and various kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms on the second floor.
- Large double with built in wardrobes.
- Twin bedroom also with built in wardrobes.
- Bunk bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle.
Other Things to Note
Bed linen and towels are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
The cottage is ideally placed in the heart of Whitby, close to the swing bridge, the Captain Cook Memorial Museum and only a short walk from the Abbey, harbour and coast path.