At a Glance
About Luxury Oak Lodge with Hot Tub
A perfect romantic retreat or family holiday base, Oak Lodge is a luxurious Scandinavian pine lodge with hot tub on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales near Richmond in North Yorkshire. Stylish throughout with pine clad walls, and set on wooden stilts, this fabulous lodge has a sunny south facing enclosed balcony with a large four seater American hot tub. A starter welcome pack is included, and free WiFi is available on the site. The setting is wonderfully peaceful with woodland walks from your door and a selection of local cycling and walking guides provided. Optional extras perfect for that special stay include flowers, in-lodge beauty treatments and delicious three course meals.
- Traditional double storey Scandinavian lodge on stilts with pine clad walls throughout.
- Lounge with cosy electric fire, two and three seater leather sofas, a wall-mounted LCD TV, a DVD and CD player.
- Stylish modern kitchen and dining area with an electric fan oven and halogen hob, a fridge, freezer, a washer dryer and all necessary accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two upstairs bedrooms including a king-size double and a twin, both with TVs.
- Contemporary downstairs bathroom featuring sparkling boarding with a bath, wc, wash basin and a separate shower.
- Guests should note - steep wooden carpeted stairs unsuitable for our less mobile guests lead upstairs to bedrooms.
The lodge has an enclosed south-facing balcony area with furniture provided. A large four person American hot tub is set down into the balcony area.
A gas BBQ can be hired.
Parking for two cars is available next to the lodge.
Facilities/ Optional Extras
- Free Wi-Fi provided.
- Cots, highchairs and stairgates can all be hired on request.
- Choose from a range of optional extras and pamper treats including flowers, champagne and chocolates, three course meals served in your lodge and beauty treatments in the comfort of your own accommodation.
- Bed linen, towels, duvets and electric are all inclusive - beds are fully made up ready for arrival.
- The reception is open from Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 10.30am and 3.00pm to 5.00pm. Closed on Sundays.
- An optional cleaning service is also available.
- Hire a Classic Car - a perfect Honeymoon treat. Call us direct or visit our website for more information.
Weekly bookings, usually commencing on a Saturday, are available all year round. Flexible short breaks are offered. Departure is by 10am.
- Take the A6108 (sign-posted from Scotch Corner) to Richmond
- Keep following the road until you reach the first roundabout and go straight across
- At the second roundabout get into the right hand lane and go straight ahead
- At the next roundabout follow the road and stay on the main road past the Turf Hotel
- Keep on that road until you see the HARVEST Energy Garage (SG Petch)
- Take the next left after the garage which is on a sharp bend
- Keep to this road which goes down a hill and over a bridge and up a steep hill
- At the top of the hill you will see Holly Hill Inn on your right hand side
- Take the next right after Holly Hill Inn which is sign-posted HUDSWELL Lane
- Flowery Dell is the first entrance on the left (approx. 1/4 mile) - you will see a large well at the entrance
- Reception is the 1st Building you come to down the drive