At a Glance
About Flutes Apartment
Ground floor Flutes Apartment at Harbourside Park in Poole has attractive garden views and is just a few minutes' walk from the town and quay. Parking for one car is included and the apartment benefits from level access and modern conveniences including a fully fitted kitchen and digital TV. Restaurants, bars and amenities are all in the local area.
- Open plan living and dining area containing a flat-screen TV with Freesat, a DVD and CD player.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an electric oven, a gas hob, a fridge/ freezer, microwave and a washing machine.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- One double bedroom.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Allocated parking for 1 car.
Other Things to Note
- Duvets, bed linen and towels (beach and bath towels) all provided.
- Central heating throughout.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
- Travel cot including cot linen, Z beds and a highchair available for an additional fee.
- Internet grocery orders can be arranged prior to your arrival (extra charge applies).
Changeover day for weekly bookings during peak periods is usually a Saturday. Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, are available during low season.
Around and About
Boat trips to Brownsea Island and watersports are at Poole Quay only a few minutes' stroll away. Poole High Street shopping, restaurants and bars as well as Poole Museum and Poole Pottery, ferry services and Poole Park are all within easy walking distance.