About this Property
Coastguard Cottage, a renovated cottage within an attractive garden, is in Stoke, a hamlet close to Hartland Quay and village in the Hartland peninsula. Close by are Clovelly and Speke Mill with a seventy foot waterfall, and there are numerous coves and harbours along this lovely coastline.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, hall, utility room, cloakroom
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with freeview, DVD, video, stereo, 2 TVs, Wi-Fi Broadband.
- General: Night storage heaters, woodburning stove
- Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, complimentary basket of logs provided, travel cot.
- Outdoors: Paved patio, garden furniture, barbecue, very large area of garden with mature shrubs, sloping lawns, covered pond,
- Parking: Private parking