At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Charming traditional interior
- Pets welcome (chargeable)
- Fabulous sea views & local walks
- Gardens to front & rear
- Quiet location
- Short breaks off peak
- Village amenities nearby
- Recently refurbished
About Gowanhill Cottage
A spacious traditional cottage in Whiting Bay on the Isle of Arran, Gowanhill has been beautifully refurbished to a high standard and sleeps 7 guests with ease. Perfect for family groups, accommodation includes four bedrooms and a stunning lounge with access out to the large south facing garden and patio. Pets are permitted, and gardens are to the front and rear. The property benefits from outstanding sea views and sits ideally close to Whiting Bay's shops and amenities.
- Attractive lounge, dining room and kitchen all front facing with sea views.
- Main lounge with access out to the sunny south facing garden and patio - the perfect place to relax. The lounge particularly has fabulous views.
- Light and airy dining area/ front parlour with large picture window and cosy fire.
- Fitted kitchen with all self-catering essentials
4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- One double bedroom with an en-suite shower room including shower and wc
- Twin or double room, and three single beds in two bedrooms
- Three bedrooms have front facing sea views
- Main bathroom
A large sunny, south facing garden and patio area. Garden areas are to the front and rear of the house.
Other Things to Note
- Pets accepted for an additional fee
- Perfect for families/ child friendly
- Parking available
- WiFi internet access included
- Ample cupboard/ storage space throughout
- Peaceful location with spectacular sea views
Weekly rates are very good value and short breaks are available during low season. Please do call us direct for more information and to book.
During summer season booking is from Saturday to Saturday.
Around and About
- Gowanhill is within easy reach of amenities, with small shops and a post office in Whiting Bay village centre.
- One of Whiting Bay's best attractions are the incredible Glenashdale Falls. Pick up the walking trail to the falls direct from Whiting Bay village.
- There are many other walking routes for you to take all over the Isle of Arran, so you can explore to your heart's content during your stay.
- Brodick town centre is just 8 miles away, home to museums and heritage attractions including Brodick Castle and the Arran Heritage Museum.