At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 2 adults
- Private Hot Tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Pet friendly
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Boat with lodge
- Travel cot & high chair
About this Luxury Lodge
A 5 Star Gold luxury lodge retreat for two, Gadwall Lodge has a fabulous hot tub and is perfect for couples. Situated within the stunning Tranquil Otter private nature reserve at Thurstonfield, this lakeside hideaway is within easy reach of Hadrian's Wall, Carlisle and the Lake District National Park. Gadwall is south-facing in a superb location just 5 metres from the lake and a little bay with your own private boat.
- Living space is all on one level.
- Spacious lounge area with a cosy log burner, comfortable sofa seating, a Smart TV and DVD player.
- French doors lead out to the deck area with private hot tub, outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a microwave, oven and gas hob, a full sized fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a Tassimo Coffee Machine and all essential cutlery and crockery.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Spacious bedroom with king-size bed.
- Bathroom with a freestanding full-sized bath, fine toiletries, fluffy soft towels and a walk-in shower.
Private spacious decking area, gated with lake views, featuring a hot tub, charcoal barbeque and furniture.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi and parking is provided.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Private hot tub.
- Your own boat moored by the deck.
- Central heating.
- Accessible accommodation all on one level with wide doors (at least 74cm), ramp access to the front door and a bathroom with walk-in/wheel-in shower.
Optional Extras (extra charge)
- Bike hire can be arranged on request, with bikes delivered direct to your lodge.
- Treatments in your own lodge by Eden Holistic Health & Beauty.
- Welcome Pack and a Luxury Pack.
- Flowers and balloons.
- Beers and fine wines available from excellent local suppliers.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm on arrival day and check-out is before 10am departure day. Please contact us directly if you are planning to arrive after 6pm to ensure someone is here to meet you. Seven night breaks start on Friday during peak times. Short breaks are available.